Purpose built centre to accommodate 36 children
- 6 x (6wks – 2 years)
- 15 x (2 – 3 years)
- 15 x (4 – 5 years)
- Adjoins Baulkham Hills North Primary School
- Onsite parking
- Children\’s rooms can be individually heated and/or cooled
- Menus are designed to incorporate the five food groups using fresh and
- organic foods as much as possible.
- Rooms have a light and airy feel due to higher than normal ceilings and an
abundance of natural light
- Flooring does not require polishing or chemicals to clean it. It only needs
soap and water.
- Outdoor back deck is made of recyclable milk cartons and wood chips.
- Playspace designed by Tessa Rose Michaels Playspace and Landscape Design